CoAdvantage is a leading human resource solutions provider for small to mid-
sized companies. We are HR experts who partner with small businesses nationwide
to administer payroll, benefits, workers' compensation and core HR management.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, CoAdvantage has offices throughout Florida,
Georgia, Texas, Colorado, California, New Jersey and New York, and serves more
than 90,000 worksite employees in all 50 states. We're looking for the best
professionals in our markets who are interested in building a successful and
rewarding career and be part of a focused, energetic team dedicated to
delivering excellence to America's small business owners.
The Sales Coordinator provides administrative support to Sales Department and
Senior VP, Sales.
* Support Regional/Division Sales Management and their respective sales
* Respond to telephone inquiries and assist those seeking information by
ensuring they are routed to the appropriate person.
* Perform various typing and clerical assignments from Sales Team including
but not limited to proposals, letters, memos, presentations,
spreadsheets, reports, and forecasts.
* Assists in the arrangement and coordination of customer/partner/training
visits to the company headquarters.
* Responsible for keeping CRM information current including but not limited
to RFP dates, contract dates, close dates, project start dates, account
* Maintain adequate inventory levels pertaining to marketing literature and
* Work with appropriate Departments to coordinate scheduling and required
equipment for trade shows or other sales events.
* Support the entire sales process including gathering and organizing the
material to assemble and distribute to the customer as instructed by the
sales team member or members.
* Support Sales Team Process and Procedures including maintaining CRM
* Assist in the development of PowerPoint presentations for management,
training, and customer sales presentations.
* Work with both sales and implementation in gathering and reviewing
closing documents to ensure smooth handoff between departments.
* Work with HR to assist in onboarding new Sales team associates.
* Responsible for providing Sales Director with weekly sales report to
include booking for the month, QTD, and YTD results.
* Responsible for providing Sales Operations Administrator with weekly
sales reports to support roll-up reporting to Executive Team.
* Assist in developing sales reports as needed.
* Regular attendance is required for the position.
* Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in administrative sales support.
* Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal skills.
* Strong professional communication skills (verbal and written).
* Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
* Strong time management skills; ability to prioritize and multitask
* Collect and analyzing information including the ability to summarize and
interpret sales data.
* Must be able to effectively present and communicate information to
customers and employees in a fast paced environment.
* Able to work collaboratively with other departments in a result driven
and team oriented environment.
* Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Outlook,
Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Experience with preferred
* High school degree required, Bachelor's degree preferred
Employment Type: Full-Time
Position Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Apply For This Job: Sales Coordinator